Sunday, July 17, 2011

Short and Sweet!

  I haven't been here in a while and thought that I would drop in! Life is great and I am still learning and growing. I have a long way to go, but I am ready and think that I am starting to get a hold of this thing called life. I don't understand it all, but I can see that the more I learn and apply the more I am able to find other things that I need to ponder and then make course corrections on.
  The semester is drawing to and end and although I am anxious for the end, I am also sad as I have grown and learned so much this semester! I never would have thought that I would have come this far at the beginning of me posting. I can't wait to see what challenges come my way and how I overcome them for the next 7 weeks without counseling and with the change that will occur! I am hoping to keep gaining ground and not lose it the way that I did a few short months ago, although I must admit that that slip has brought more growth than I have seen in many years!! Heres to growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment