Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bounteous Blessings!!

Today has been great. I got all of my homework done and started working ahead!! I GOT A JOB!! Sometimes craigslist really does pay off! I am hoping that this job really does work out and that I can make all that I need to happen. It will work great as it is part time and pays great!! I am hoping that I can get things in order and that the woman that I am going to care for will get along with me. The Lord is merciful and has shown me yet again that he really does love me!! I am thinking that this semester might go a lot better than I planned and that I am going to grow even more than I thought. I can't wait to see what that growth is.
The Lord is showing me that as I follow where he leads I will be blessed and thus a happier and more able person. I am sure that I will have my trials in the next little while, but he will remind me through those around me that he is aware and that he will care for me and those that I love. My roommates are great and I can feel that they will help me to stay on this path that I am on. I am just so grateful that the Lord keeps putting amazing people in my life so that I can feel of his love and see that greatness that his children possess as they turn to him and seek after his guidance! They will be the answer to my prayers and the scriptures will reaffirm that I am heard and point me in the direction that I need to go!
If we are mindful of God's children and of what it is that he desires for us to do then He shows us that he is there and has been all along!! I love getting insights like this, it helps me to remember that we are not alone even when we might feel isolated! Life is Great and I can't wait for tomorrow to see what is going to happen!!
My next prayer is that the lady I am going to work for speaks english that I can understand as it is not her first language. This could get interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment