Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sabbath and Blessings!!

Church was amazing today!! The Spirit was strong and he actually gave me words to speak in Sunday School which made my lesson go much better than I anticipated. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me and this ward!! There are many good things that are going to happen I can feel it. I am once again alive with the fire of the gospel and can't wait to share my knowledge and love with those around me!!
I have much that I stand in need of improving and hope that I can stay on this path that I have put myself on, so that I can finally unlock the real me and share her with everyone. I know that this is going to be painful and that I am going to be stretched to the breaking point, but with the Lord I know that I can do all things. He will help me to get through the times when I feel as though I can't do anymore and can't give more of myself to him. The one thing that I have not ever done for more than maybe a few hours is truly turn my will over to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and now I think that I am finally in a place where I can and am willing to, so that I am able to see and become what they want and need me to become. I am ready to finally have peace and strength enough to go on and move past the past and the things that are holding me back.
The dark shadow that has been over my heart for the past 20+ years is finally starting to disappear and for once I feel as though fear is not ruling my every move. I am not saying that I am secure, because that is by far not the case I am still far from that, but I am making progress to be happy with what gifts I have been given and with what I have not been given to. I am finally going to practice what I preach! I can't wait to see how that will help me help others and help them to see that Heavenly Father loves them to. I can sense for the first time in a long time that I am really going to be used as a tool in the hand of the Lord and this time it is going to be for the means that I have always wanted to be used!
Here is something that I have to share!! My bother Mark is going to be baptized in a month... Please pray for him as I know that Satan is going to try to stop him again!! This is what makes my joy full. When people are willing to allow the Savior in and see that change in their lives that only the gospel can bring! There is no greater joy than to witness another of God's children make changes that bring them closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I can't wait to see how the gospel will change him and shape in to the kind of person that will do much good in this world. I guess the words of the Lord are fulfilled... He told me that my family would by helped to the path of the gospel and there be blessed. I am excited!!
I know that the Lord will answer our prayers and that we can all witness miracles as we turn to him and open our hearts to all the small miracles he performs for us each and every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment