Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

 Today was one of the greatest days that I have ever experienced. I am sure now that I am where I am supposed to be and that I am finally getting on the path that I need to be on that I might be happy. I am so grateful that the Lord gave me the thought to move to a new apartment and get a new lease on life, so to speak. I can't believe that I am really as happy as I am there is no doubt that the Lord is blessing me and helping me to get through so much and share it with complete strangers and feel the Spirit so strongly. I love that I can talk the gospel with anyone anywhere and they will be able to for the most part talk it back with me. I have no doubt that I am loved and that I am not alone! I have never really felt this free from my pains and afflictions and although I still have a lot to get through I know that I am only going to be given what I can handle so that I am able to really heal from all the pain of my past.
 As it is Easter Sunday I must share that I had a prompting that I needed to text some people that have impacted my life so very much that I really can't ever repay them for all that they have done! So that is what I did and I can't believe that I didn't think to do that more quickly as I am sure that they thought as I often have that they are forgotten and that life is too busy for me to take time to communicate my love and appreciation for them. I don't want to ever let that happen again, as I know that even if they don't respond back or talk to me anymore than they normally do, I am still loved and I know that the Savior will fill the place that I feel is void without them in it. I really am much more than I let on to be when it comes to a romantic and a sentimental sap, but I think that the Lord is trying to show me that as I am what he desires me to be then I don't have to worry about being hurt or ignored as he is always there for me. The more that I lean on him the more I see the world in such a way as to have great hope in the potential for greatness that lies here upon its face. If we all give ourselves to the Lord then he will be able to shape and mold us into the powerful amazing people that we run from as we are afraid of the responsibility that having power holds, but we already have it so there really isn't a reason to hold back, because we are already held accountable for that which we have!
Well this one is short and sweet, but I really need to catch some z's so that I might function for my classes tomorrow! Love you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment