Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life is GOOD!!

So, today has been wonderful. I learned that I was being scammed by the person that I thought was giving me a job, so now I am back to square one with that, but that is fine things will work out. I now know what to look for when it comes to job scams and this is a good thing. I am also resigned to job hunting in the old fashioned way, meaning me and the pavement are going to be the best of friends and I am going to have to spice up my resumé and print it out so that I can distribute. I am also thinking that now is a good time to work on printing nicely so that they can read what I write. I was just reminded how bad I write I laughed knowing that it is really bad. Like at times doctors scratch bad. Too bad I wasn't going into medicine they wouldn't have to teach me to write horribly:) Life is good!! And I feel blessed that me and my roommate did not get caught in the middle of something that we are not equipped to handle. Life is GOOD!!
I have come to realize that the Lord only gives me very small chunks of my pain to handle and although it is deep and really really painful to go through, He helps me through others and through the Spirit. I think that he gives me a few weeks in between each painful experience, so that I can heal and begin to shed the burden that I have been carrying with me for far to long at much too high a cost. I am excited to see what it feels like to have this burden lifted from me and to be free from all that is holding me back. Maybe once this healing/cleansing is over I won't be so afraid to show the real me, the one that only my friends get to see, if I let them! There is much that I still have to do, but the Lord has seen fit to put me in the presence of amazing people that will lift me when I falter and lend me a shoulder when the tears flow. This is how I know that He loves me and that He won't let me suffer alone!! This is my great comfort and my great joy.
I know that Heavenly Father lives and I know that he loves me. I had forgotten that for awhile and now that I have been reminded I am excited to see how I can show his love to others! The deeper my testimony grows the more I am able to share the gospel and really start to take it and write on my heart. The more that I write it on my heart the more miracles I see, and the more miracles I see that more I see that the hand of the Lord is in all that we do and everywhere! This is the great message if the restored gospel; he is here and he does listen and he wants all of his children to return to him. What greater message can there be than this. His gospel is on the earth once more in its fulness and that he has called once again a prophet to lead his people!! This is true and I know it because the Spirit has borne witness in my heart that it is. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment