Saturday, April 16, 2011

The First!

I am starting this blog that I might share the trials and triumphs I go through for the rest of this year. I hope that this might help those that follow and also that it might serve as a means to help me see my progress towards becoming the woman that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ desire and need me to become that I might help the Kingdom grow!
So, here we go!
This week has been one of awakening and a firm start on the path to healing from the rapes and abuses from my past that I have not taken the time to deal with. I know that the Lord put certain people in my life to help me open my eyes to what it is that I need to change that I might truly find the peace and joy that I seek to desperately after. I would like to thank Teela for the letter that opened my eyes to what I had become and Mia for giving me faith in human kind again. They have helped me to see that I need to stop living in the past and start living for today. I have a long and hard road ahead of me, but I know that I have people that love me and will be there me if it so happens that I begin to fall again!
I am excited to start and share this process with anyone that decides to follow me. I will try to remember to get on here and share insights from my scripture study and every day life that will help me to see that I am going to pull through this. With the Lord and my friends on my side I have no doubt that I will finally begin the healing that needs to take place to help those around me to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
I am learning a lot about myself and about what it is going to take to become what I need to become to fulfill the task that Heavenly Father has sent me here to do and it is a mission that needs to start now and not wait any longer! I will post more later! I am going to start at the beginning and then see where I have come and then where it is that I need to go and I hope that all of you that share in the journey with me, will be able to feel the love of the Savior and the peace that comes as one turns their life over to him and allows the atonement to change them!

No comments:

Post a Comment