Saturday, April 16, 2011

The First Step!!

So, this is a little more about me, so that those that don't know will have a better understanding and so that I can look and see the ups and downs highs and lows that occur when healing and cleansing and growing take place!
There is much to say, but I don't think that it all needs to be said as some of it might cause pain to others. I will say this as a survivor of rape and all other forms of abuse I have come to understand just what evil is and how Satan has come to hold power over me and those others in this world. He is a very powerful force to be reckoned with and will stop at nothing to destroy the children of God and the happiness and peace that they seek after. I am an example of how he has tried and at times succeeded at getting in and taking you to places that make you shutter and leave you feeling so worthless and completely in the dark that you would rather have everyone leave you alone and die a hermit with no one to love so that you don't bring them down with you! This is not right and I hope that I can stay away from that for the rest of my life and especially right now as I am on the path to a better life!!
So, let's be more positive!! I have found the means to end this battle with Satan and that is the Restored
Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am learning to put my full trust and faith in the Savior and my Heavenly
Father so that they can mold and refine me and take my pain away! I have forgotten this and now that
I have been reminded by friends and the Lord and am going to put in the work and make the progress
that I need to make to be the type of person that I want to be. There is hope in the gospel that you can
find no where else and I am excited to get excited about it again!!
This is a glimpse of me and I am hoping that I can show myself and others that the gospel can heal
and that I can overcome this world that we live in a raise above the pain that is here, so that I can lift
others!!
God Bless and god luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment