Monday, April 18, 2011

Somewhat productive, but not really!!

Toady being the last day of my break from school and no surprises here I don't want it to be and thanks to lack of motivation I am still without a job! I need to rectify this situation ASAP!! I am hoping that I will be able to put in some applications tomorrow seeing as I don't have much in the way of classes with only one. I need to fill in my time and be productive. I am sure that I am going to be like what the when I really start to get into the semester. I am going to have to work hard that is for sure!
On to brighter things!! I was able to talk to a friend that I thought was not pleased with me and find out that all is well!! That was a great relief as we have been through a lot in the past 8 or so weeks with a car accident and everything else in that time that we really became friends in. It is strange how sometimes you just click with people and you feel as though you have known them for a life time or more! That is how this friendship is and it is interesting and fun and nerve racking all at the same time!! It is definitely an eye opener to how truly eternal this life is. It is a reminder that we really did exist before we came to this world to be tried and tested and make it back! This gives me hope!!
I have come to really believe and know that God hears and answers are prayers and this testimony has only grown stronger this week as things have begun to fall into place! I was blessed to reconnect with a dear sister from my mission that I haven't seen or really heard from since I was in her area at the very beginning of my mission and now she is living out here and we are going to meet up tomorrow and have lunch and attend devotional together. I am way stoked and can't wait to see what happens.There are so many little miracles such as this have been happening daily and I love it! It allows me to know that my prayers are heard answered and that I am loved, and that is the most important of all!! I was in need of knowing this and with the last two days I am very sure of this and that makes me excited!
We shall see what this week brings and then see how much more I grow and what else I learn. My main goal is to stay positive and not fall back into where I was last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment